BRING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE
"ProcureHack" - You have 24 hours.
Get hands-on and join like-minded coders, designers, developers and programmers to create the newest and best procurement technology out there. With the support and guidance from digital procurement experts, you'll have the chance to create something incredible in 24 hours and connect with the creme de la creme of the industry! Pizzas, beer, a sleeping and lounge area as well as a really cool prize for the winning team are all provided.
Who should join?
There are no specific skills that you need to have in order to attend and love a hackathon. You don't have to know how to code at all but not everybody can think outside the box or call him or herself a hacker. Just to double-check, here is who should join the hackathon and get a chance to take a great prize home! (and who knows, maybe a new job too)
DAY 1 - 18th September, 2019
- 14:00: Opening - introduction and partner presentations
- 14:15: Idea pitching and voting
- 14:30: Team formation
- 15:00: Technical workshop
- 16:00: Hacking begins
- 17:00: Twitter Challenge
- 18:00: Dinner & overnight coding
- 19:00: Checkpoint 1
DAY 2 - 19th September, 2019
- 8:00: Breakfast
- 10:00: Checkpoint 2
- 11:00: Workshop: pitch training
- 11:30: Deck building
- 13:00: Lunch
- 14:00: Teams do final refinements
- 15:00: Hacking ends and participants prepare for final demo
- 16:00: Winner announcement of the 2019 DPW hackathon
Here is why you should sponsor a hackathon
- SUPER targeted PR - your target user base discusses, develops, and innovates technology right in front of you
- Market your brand and technology to developers, engineers and DPW attendees
- Access the talent, technology, and use cases developed onsite at DPW
- You'll learn how to run a hackathon and can organize one yourself in the future
- Create buzz around the conference and announce the "ProcureHack" winner on the main stage
- Sponsor something new and exciting!
Email us at email@example.com for more information.
The Heart of Procurement Innovation
18-19 September, 2019 – Amsterdam
Follow the action #DPW2019 on all social channels to get real-time updates: